English pattern by Supergurumi. Includes step-by-step pictures.
The Minion Bookmark, the definitive most mischief-free way to keep a Minion and actually helping to remember your last read page. The Minion Bookmark pattern comes in a clean and super detailed PDF File including:
- Over 50+ pictures helping for an easy understand
- 8 pages of instructions with clear and detailed instructions for EVERY step
- Print friendly pattern! Optimized and created to give the best overview and structur in the most compact and reading friendly design
- 2.5 mm metric Crochet Hook
- Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Scissor and Polyfill
- 12 mm diameter Wiggly Eyes
- This pattern was crocheted using the Schachenmayr Catania
Stitches used: chain, magic ring, single crochet, increase, (invisible) decrease, half double crochet, slip stitch, surface crochet
Difficulty: Beginner / Intermediate
This pattern is for personal use. Please do not distribute, reproduce, share or sell this pattern. You may sell finished items made with this pattern, though only in small quantities, provided you credit the original designer. Wholesale is not allowed.
After your payment you will automatically receive a download link in the mailbox linked to your Paypal-account. Make sure you check this mailbox and its spam-folder. Please check the FAQ for all questions. The full amount of the payment will go to Supergurumi (the creator of the pattern).