English pattern by Supergurumi. Includes step-by-step pictures.
The Frog Bookmark, former master fly catcher in his swamp and now involuntary bookmark with definitve eyecatcher guarantee. The Frog Bookmark pattern comes in a clean and super detailed PDF File including:
- Over 50+ pictures helping for an easy understand
- 8 pages of instructions with clear and detailed instructions for EVERY step
- Print friendly pattern! Optimized and created to give the best overview and structure in the most compact and reading friendly design
- 2.5 mm metric Crochet Hook
- Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Scissor and Polyfill
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” Yarn
ATTENTION: After finishing this bookmark it is highly possible that your friends and family want to "borrow" your bookmark without returning it, so that you are forced to crochet a lot of these. Just to let you know.
Stitches used: chain, magic ring, single crochet, increase, (invisible) decrease, double crochet, slip stitch
Difficulty: Beginner / Intermediate
This pattern is for personal use. Please do not distribute, reproduce, share or sell this pattern. You may sell finished items made with this pattern, though only in small quantities, provided you credit the original designer. Wholesale is not allowed.
After your payment you will automatically receive a download link in the mailbox linked to your Paypal-account. Make sure you check this mailbox and its spam-folder. Please check the FAQ for all questions. The full amount of the payment will go to Supergurumi (the creator of the pattern).