English pattern by Chabepatterns. Includes step-by-step pictures.
Make a cute medium size clutch with a classic print and take tapestry crochet to the next level by working more than two colors at a time. The repetitive pattern makes it easier to follow and the three contrasting colors give it a fun modern look. You'll make a beautiful, resistant bag, perfect for any day to celebrate love all year long.
This design includes crochet basic stitches, a mid-level repetitive tapestry crochet pattern (alternating more than two colors at a time), easy shaping and finishing techniques.
• 3.5 mm crochet hook
• One 100 gr/ 3.52 oz (200 m/ 218 yd) skein of fine 100% cotton yarn in NAVY BLUE
• One 100 gr/ 3.52 oz (200 m/ 218 yd) skein of fine 100% cotton yarn in WATERMELON
• One 100 gr/ 3.52 oz (200 m/ 218 yd) skein of fine 100% cotton yarn in CREAM
• Yarn bowls or box with holes
• One 13.8”/ 35 cm ring pull metallic zipper
• Stitch markers in two colors
• Worked in the round
• Alternating sections of different color
• One main seamless piece
• Row by row instructions
• Written pattern for techniques involved
• Support chart with crochet symbols
• Scheme or drawing with measurements
• Photo tutorial for crochet stitches involved
• Photo tutorial showing important steps
Stitches used: chain, single crochet, increase, slip stitch, tapestry crochet
Measurement: 11.4” x 6”/ 29 cm x 15 cm
Difficulty: Intermediate / Advanced
This pattern is for personal use. Please do not distribute, reproduce, share or sell this pattern. You may sell finished items made with this pattern provided you credit the original designer.
After your payment you will automatically receive a download link in the mailbox linked to your Paypal-account. Make sure you check this mailbox and its spam-folder. Please check the FAQ for all questions. The full amount of the payment will go to Chabepatterns (the creator of the pattern).